Thursday, December 20, 2012

Taking a break

I am taking a break from cycling for a while. Christmas is around the corner and this week I have some last-minute Christmas errands to run. It turned out that due to the distance and some bad weather earlier this week, this task was easier to accomplish by car than by bike, which doesn't make me happy. Shopping centers are mobbed this time of the year and parking space is scarce. Despite this, it is still easier to simply throw some boxes and bags into a car and drive home, instead of figuring out how to strap them to my bike and ride many miles in rain. Yes, bicycle is a solution, but not in every situation.

Next week, my cycling break will continue since I am planning on visiting my family for Christmas and getting there by bike isn't really doable.

I am sure I will miss my bike(s)...

No comments:

Post a Comment