Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Motivation

As you may remember, I wrote a post about 5 main reasons why a bike is better than a car. Today I discovered the reason #6:
You don't need keys to ride a bicycle.
Today I had one of those low-motivation mornings. I don't know if it is the winter time, darkness, low temperatures, or something else, but I didn't really feel like riding a bicycle and I planned to drive instead. I thought that it would be a good idea to let my legs rest for a day. And then, as I was going to leave for work, I couldn't find my car keys. I spent over 5 minutes searching for them and finally gave up. This is when I realized that my bike is just there, waiting for me, I don't need keys to ride it, and with air temperature of 2 degrees C it is really not that cold for a bike ride.

It seems that it is always possible to find motivation to ride a bicycle. With some help of misplaced car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment